March 27, 2013

Moon Swings

Lately, I have been going through a bit of a rough patch with where I am in life, accepting it, and getting motivated to change the things I no longer want present. Financially being unstable is creating insatiability in other aspects of my life. So, I am no longer just working on manifesting abundance in my life, but instead: clarity on what exactly it is I want, and determination to be able to work on receiving it!








I realized today that I am not just on my moon cycle (making me already a bit more emotional than usual) but that it is also a full moon today! So I have stared calling my mood swings, moon swings this week. We often feel alone in what we are dealing with personally. I struggle with this a lot, as someone who doesn't ask for help or confide in people easily. But we are not alone. We are all connected to each other, and to the Universe. It is healthy to get grounded in that feeling of connectivity.


Here is an astrology writing by Robert Wilkinson on the full moon of Libra-Aries for March 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment