April 19, 2013

Sacred Sisters gathering


Last weekend I joined some lovely ladies from Sacred Sisters for a gathering in the Owen Rose Garden to gather in a sober, vibrant space full of the feminine divine to welcome Spring into our lives. 

We had an opening circle, a meditation guided by my good friend Fiona from Red Rose Wellness who teaches Zumba and beginning bellydance, yoga lead by the local yoga instructor & sweetheart Aricha, a potluck full of health conscious foods, and a closing circle full of love and gratitude. I left feeling uplifted, ready to welcome Spring and all the changes that come along with it. 

And I was able to capture Lyla and her beautiful baby daughter enjoying some mother-daughter time! You can't help but have a smile on your face around such an adorable, well behaved baby.

I'm already looking forward to next months Sacred Sisters gathering :)

Certified Yoga Alliance Instructor Aricha 
Fiona from Red Rose Wellness in her Zumba gold gear






1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Thank you Cassidy, I like your blog. Very cool and sacred :)

    ReplyDelete