Watch your thoughts, they become words.Recently my affirmations have shifted from focusing on Happiness to Success. The two are not the same thing to me, though for some it may be. I feel as though I have found or created a place in my life where I am truly happy and humble. I am in the best relationship I have been in thus far in life, we just made a year and three months. I live in a sweet little bungalow with my partner in a nice neighborhood with three parks in walking distance of us. I am in my last term of undergraduate work and graduating in the Spring. I enjoy cooking healthy meals, going out dancing, hiking, crafting, yoga and reading. Sounds pretty nice, eh?
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
~Author unknown.
Though I am in a happy place in my life, I still find that I am not creating all that I can for myself. I need to find a job that I enjoy and brings wealth into my life, do well in my current classes and finish the classes I have incompletes in, while continuing to create a bright future for myself. Another area in focus is my health. A constant battle of reminding myself just that there's almost nothing I enjoy better than when I actually take care of myself; exercising more and eating better. There is always room for improvement.
My current affirmations are:
I love working hard to accomplish my goals.
I enjoy learning everything that I can from the courses I am in.
I benefit greatly from completing my coursework with the best grade possible.
I am able to stay focused on what I need to when I need to.
I enjoy working out every day and being physically fit.
I will find a job that utilizes my strengths and brings wealth into my life.
I am creating wealth, abundance, and success in my life.
If you want to learn more about affirmations for success, check it out.
For lunch today: I sauteed onions and mushrooms in garlic and olive oil, put it over cheese to melt it onto a whole wheat tortilla, added a lemon veganaise spread, and sliced tomato, avocado and lettuce to top it off. It doesn't look like much, but it literally melted in my mouth...

No comments:
Post a Comment