I present to you.... drum roll please.... cuteroulette.com
The best way (okay maybe not best, but a fun way) to waste your time.
My morning has consisted of watching countless videos full of cuteness today!
I'd say I am up in the late 20s already with the amount I've watched so far.
I have really been wanting a pet lately,
and know I will want one even more when my boyfriend moves to Spain late this Summer.
I have really been wanting a pet lately,
and know I will want one even more when my boyfriend moves to Spain late this Summer.
Ideally I would want a puppy or kitten. But becauseI'm not sure where I will be in the next few years
and don't have the time and energy I would want to provide for it and train it, I will just have to wait.
I at least want a fish or little turtle to greet every morning and chat to while eating breakfast,
and before going to bed. =)
and don't have the time and energy I would want to provide for it and train it, I will just have to wait.
I at least want a fish or little turtle to greet every morning and chat to while eating breakfast,
and before going to bed. =)
Just look at those puppy eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment