Happy Earth Day to everyone!!
Today is probably my favorite holiday. Not only is it celebrating the EARTH and Mother Nature in all her beautiful glory...
but it is also my Birthday!
I turn 24 today. A year away from 25, which is half way to 50, which is half way to 100, which is how old I want to live to. Wow, time sure does seem like it's flying by when I put it in those terms.
![]() |
| Post yoga bliss |
![]() |
| Peace & love yo. And a duck face- go ducks! LOL |
I woke up this morning and did some yoga after my ritual morning lemon water,
a short meditation, ate some left over curry for breakfast, showered and now ready to get outside in what is supposed to be a nice day today and hangout with friends before spending the evening with my boyfriend :)
I didn't really make any special plans for my birthday.
I don't hold any high expectations around birthdays anymore. The only thing I cared about, was that it be a stress-free day. And so it shall!
![]() |
| The progressive, sustainable world I want to someday live in. How beautiful! |
Celebrate Earth Day with love and gratitude,
for all that Mother Nature has generously blessed us with!
I will be.



No comments:
Post a Comment