Good morning beautiful world!! Here's a short diary of recent breakfasts I've had through my instagram pictures; not necessarily implying that this is what my breakfasts regularly look like. Though I usually sleep in late into the mornings because I'm a night owl, breakfast even at a later hour is hands down my favorite meal. I eat breakfast for lunch and dinner very often :)
| Yogurt with ground flax seed, watermelon, cinnamon and maple syrup on top |
| My #1 go-to healthy breakfast (that I eat for lunch or a snack also): Ezekiel cereal with soy milk, bananas, raisins, and cinnamon |
| I never go to Jamba Juice because their smoothies are packed with sugars and inorganic, pre-made juices for the most part... but when I do, usually tagging along with a friend, I get a small green smoothie and a shot of wheatgrass) |
| Peaches, yum |
| Me being naughty- A whole cup of donut holes with coffee |
| Fresh squeezed orange juice from Off the Waffle before my favorite waffle, 'goat in the headlights' |
| As I've mentioned before I love kombucha first thing in the morning as a tea or coffee substitute, especially in the Summer |
| Green power smoothie (with lots of kale, mixed frozen berries, ground flax seed, yogurt, and soy milk - Don't mind the 'just woke up' picture of myself) |
![]() |
| Coconut oil, jelly and pesto on Ezekiel toast, mate tea, and fresh tomatoes and figs from the garden! |


No comments:
Post a Comment