June 27, 2012

I'm Back.



So I have been away from the blogging world lately. Did you miss me? And by "you" I mean of course any person who falls on my blog by accident, seeing as how I have no real followers.

A lot has happened, good along with bad and many exciting changes. Instead of writing a short novel on the play by play of my life lately, I thought I'd point out just a few of the important happenings accommodated by a few pictures.

  • I turned 23!
  • I presented the MyMcKenzie project's poster at the University of Oregon's 2nd annual Undergraduate Research Symposium.
  • I created a presentation for the MyMcKenzie team to present at the Environmental Leadership Program's end of the year gathering. 
  • The MyMcKenzie project was featured in Cascade Magazine. A link to our featured article that I was interviewed for can be found here. 














  • I went to the Sasquatch Music Festival at the Gorge in Washington which was an insane weekend filled with inspiring people, music and dancing with gorgeous views.
     




















  • My partner and I broke up :/ But we are still close friends. 
  • I cut my hair way shorter! 













  • I finished my first grant I had been working on for a long time for a grant writing class. 
  • My laptop finally gave out after five years. (fyi: this screen shot means it can no longer read the hard drive)


  • I graduated from the University of Oregon majoring in Environmental Studies with Geography and Planning Public Policy & Management minors. 
(I got a new laptop as a graduation present! The new MacBook Air.)






















  • I will be moving into a new house in two weeks with two other older women. I always love moving to a new place, there is something rejuvenating about it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment