August 14, 2012

Moving.

Physically moving, any type of movement at all, is always good for you. Movement embodies change. Whether you are walking, dancing, changing your mind, or physically moving into a new home. I love moving.

I am finally settled into my new house across town. I am living in a beautiful home with two older women, one of which is the landlord and owner of The OMbrellas, and both are inspiring and intriguing to get to know. It feels great to end a chapter of my life and begin the next one in a new place. After ending a relationship, graduating, and moving farther away from the college scene life style physically and mentally, I can honestly say I feel great! Still in a transition period non the less, I have never been more excited for what is to come next.

In applying for varies jobs and focussing my energy on the need for wealth and abundance, I had forgotten for a second what great things I already have going on in my life. I was offered a small job to work the McKenzie Arts Festival for the MyMcKenzie ELP project I was a part of, and have some really exciting things going on with the nonprofit NICE I'm working with (like creating a workshop to facilitate during a community convergence weekend)!

Also currently focussing on: my little sister! She's moving back home to Maui and leaving me in Oregon, only for a while then who knows where she's headed. I will miss her like crazy.



Here's something to laugh at, or not... If you understand my sense of humor and why this is actually a fundamental downfall of our society today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment