Here are some links to great pieces I have read lately that are worth reading.
So of course in caring for the billions of readers I have (haha joking!), I want to share the love and share the knowledge with you :)
Can we be Lovers And Not Have Sex?
I want to love you.
I want to love you if you are male or female, young or old, single or married…
When I see you we will embrace and hold a hug long enough to glimpse some insight from each other’s heartbeat.
When we walk down the street we shall link arms, pause frequently, and turn our toes and noses towards the other to speak directly without modesty. ~Brentan Schellenbach
Marriage Isn't For You
My father’s advice was both shocking and revelatory. It went against the grain of today’s “Walmart philosophy”, which is if it doesn’t make you happy, you can take it back and get a new one. No, a true marriage (and true love) is never about you. It’s about the person you love—their wants, their needs, their hopes, and their dreams. Selfishness demands, “What’s in it for me?”, while Love asks, “What can I give?” ~Seth Adam Smith
The Deception Of Raw Juice
High Pressure Processing (HPP) is a method of food processing where food is subjected to elevated pressures (up to 87,000 pounds per square inch or approximately 6,000 atmospheres), with or without the addition of heat, to achieve microbial inactivation or to alter the food attributes in order to achieve consumer-desired qualities. ~Eliane Bejjani
Portland swapped 163 Parking Spaces For 1,644 Bike Spots! ~Michael Graham Richard
One of the many reasons I plan on moving back to Oregon, and why Portland in my number one choice. Having the option for alternative transportation, and a welcoming community is very important to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment